Thursday, February 13, 2014

Now I know the fuss

... over the store Hobby Lobby.
Kolby and I ventured today to this relatively new store in our neck of the woods. I didn't really know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised at the expansive selection of e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. I was especially taken aback by the cute children's room decors. Made me almost think about having another child!! (kidding)
Kolby was my model as we traveled around the store. My Mister always looks like he is having the worst time possible, but I promise you that he is so very willing to pose for the camera. It may take him a few tries to look at me, but setting up the shot is easy-breezy.
I think the best part about Kolby is that he is really reliable. While we have done many store outings in different cities (I hear that sights/smells vary to a dog among zip codes), it is always fun to try a new store for change in scenery, if nothing else, because Kolby is the same dog no matter the store. Let's Go. Sit. Down. and all the other commands on the list ~ he doesn't get distracted by screaming babies or running toddlers, store intercom systems of people talking or loud stereo music, or litter, food, and sweet smelling perfume of passerby's.
In fact, while I was setting up this scene below, there were three very loud and active children just across the aisle-way. They were so busy with each other, they did not see Kolby for a very long time. I paused in my picture taking to observe Kolby. He didn't move, he just stared at the kids and looked at me to check in that he was being a good boy before returning his eyes back to the rowdy kiddos. Good Boy, Mister!! His look of, "Now why do they get to run in the store, Mom, and I can't?!" makes me laugh.
I Love U Too, Kolby!! Thank you for always being such a GREAT Puppy in Program. Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment