Friday, January 16, 2015

Kolby is going to Team Training

I took this picture last August 15th - Kolby had received his Matriculation Award for completing his Puppy Raising, and he was ready to say goodbye to us to enter his college life just an hour later. I remember through the tears, watching Kolby stare at me, and thinking he was telling me,

"I can do college, Momma, don't cry."

And he has ~ today we received the official notice from Canine Companions that Kolby has been invited to Team Training in February. This is the last step; if he finds his Forever Person at Team Training, he will work with that person for two weeks and then Graduate together.

I am so proud.

Thank you, Kolby, for staying true to self; working hard, having fun, and enjoying soaking up the California Sunshine. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome way to go Kolby. Thank you for what you do raising puppies for Canine Companions for Independence. I am a recent grad of the SER of a yellow golden cross named Luis. He is awesome.

    ReplyDelete