Friday, September 23, 2011

Backyard Blast

I have been doing baby steps with Haddie. For example, just yesterday she was allowed to run crazy through our fenced backyard off leash. Her Here command is getting more consistent, so I thought the time was right .... and the weather was perfect. Not too sunny, but humid enough to enjoy the warmth of the air.

Haddie ran the length of our grass, but would voluntarily always come back to my feet to land. I'd make high pitched noises and clap my hands to get her to get up and start all over. And sure enough, after a couple seconds of heavy breathing, she'd be off again chasing the air and then come back to my feet.  

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking about this experience. The two words that come to mind so far when I think of Haddie: Adorable. Reliable.
Happy Weekend, Blog Readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment